Saturday, March 27, 2010
My first post on my first blog! Woot!
Hi everyone! So now that I have this, I'm wondering what I'm going to talk about! Ack! Today, after working four long, seemingly endless hours at the pharmacy, some of my small group went to College Suites to knock on doors and pass out packets to come to our church. It wasn't too bad, I was nervous because I don't like knocking on people's doors and talking to strangers. Which has me wondering if I can stand in front of a class and teach, but I think that will be different. And I have tons of ideas for teaching, not so much on talking to sleepy, hungover college students about how they should come to church. That sounds bad...like I don't want to witness to others. I do, very much...just maybe in another way. But like I said it wasn't so bad. It was such a pretty afternoon that most of the students were out doing things that we had to hang half of them on the doors. What made the whole experience was that everyone was nice and some were genuinely interested, but the last door a girl answered and she said that it was awesome that we were doing that! Yay! She said that she had been to our church, but was currently attending another so that was uplifting to me! Well, it's about time for Fire Boy to pick me up and watch the UK game! GO CATS! So I'll be seeing you guys later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


yay!! I'm so glad you're blogging :D How exciting!!!! My sister's small group did that today in my grandma's neighborhood! :) I would feel weird doing it too. One time Mark and I did the Angel Tree thing for Christmas, and our child and her family were Muslim.. and they pretty much told us that they loved being Muslim and didn't want to change :\ so we didn't know what to say. lol. Anyway, YAY for a new blog! :D :D :D I can't wait to read everything!
ReplyDelete