So some of you requested it so here is some wedding info! Ack, it's so close, I'm starting to sweat! My feet aren't cold though, don't worry! Let's start with the flowers. For those of you who don't know my colors they are black, white, and silver. My bouquet is going to be all white and the maids are going to have all white, but also 'black' calla lilies that are really deep purple they almost look black, especially from afar. I picked roses, calla lilies, and stephanotis. These flowers, except the stephanotis, are going to be used in the center pieces at the reception too. For the church, we had to rent candelabras and columns to decorate the stage. My church is very big so the columns are to help decrease the size of the stage so we have a smaller altar. On two of the shortest columns we are going to place a vase of flowers in memory of the family members that have passed away for my family and Fire Boy's. In these arrangements I also picked out hydrangeas to help fill it out. The stephanotis flower is too small to put in these vases and be seen.
Since our wedding is later in the day we are of course serving a meal at the reception. My caterer is making the most wonderful sounding food and I for one am excited to try it out. We are having a choice of apple cider oven-roasted pork loin or chicken ballard, then loaded twice baked potatoes, country style green beans, vegetable melody and rolls. And cake. Our cake is part of the decoration so to speak so it's not pictured below because I want it to be a surprise. For the good-bye, sending off, whatever, I am probably going to have sparklers, one of my best friends did this, which will be fun and make great pictures. IF not that then we will probably have white rose petals. Simple enough. I'm still waiting for my dress to come in. Should be any day now! Fire Boy isn't going to see me until I am walking down the aisle so no details on the dress. :)
Let's see. The honeymoon! My favorite part! We are going to Riviera Maya, Cancun and staying at the new Secrets Silversands! It's going to be an amazing trip, we can't wait!
An idea of what my bouquet will look like. Minus the green buds.
This is the black calla lilies! They are so beautiful. For Valentine's Day Fire Boy surprised me with a bouquet of our wedding flower's with a note saying, "Can't wait!" So sweet, I love my future hubby!
Our all-inclusive resort in Riviera Maya!
Our room at Secrets Silversands. Ah, to be there now!







omg! all that sounds AMAZING!!! I soo can't wait.. and that food sounds great too!!!!! It will be SO perfect. And let me just say - I'm sure your sparklers will work MUUUUUCH easier. Since, you know, it will be warm and not freezing and stuff ;] Yay!!!! :D I'm so excited. I can't wait to be back in KY! yippie!!!! it all sounds so perfect :) :) :)
ReplyDelete